- Enjoy “The Fullerton Experience” – a synergy of health screening and wellness experience
- Private rooms for privacy and comfort for Senior Management
- Dedicated Executive Lounges for Female and Male at Fullerton Healthcare Screening Centre
- Medical Review with Doctor within 10 working days from date of screening
- Completion of tests within the centre (one-stop centre)
- Breakfast by Delifrance, served by Tea Ladies
Fuller Health Gold Scan at SGD 688 per examinee (Recommended for Between 40 to 50 years)
- Physical Examination by Doctor
- Examination of Heart, Lungs and Abdomen | Neurological and Musculoskeletal Examination | Height and Weight Measurements | Body Mass Index (BMI) | Visual Acuity and Colour Blindness Tests | Blood Pressure Reading
- Chest X-ray
- Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Medical Report and Review
Choice of 2 out of 6 following tests:
- Stress ECG (Treadmill)
- Ultrasound Liver
- Ultrasound Breast (For Ladies)
- Ultrasound Pelvis (For Ladies)
- Mammogram (For Ladies)
- Stress ECG (Treadmill)
Morning Scan at $736.16
Afternoon Scan at $625.74
- Includes flu jab worth $25
Schedule a Health Screening Appointment
(Monday to Saturday, excluding Public Holidays)
Latest slot: 10am
(Fast from 4am)
(Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays)
Earliest slot: 12.30pm
(Fast from 6.30am)
Latest slot: 2.30pm
(Fast from 8.30am)
Patient Advisory for Health Screening
You will need to fast 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This means you should avoid consuming any food or beverages with the exception of plain water. The purpose of fasting is to achieve accurate results for your blood test.
- As we will be testing your vision, please remember to bring along your glasses/ contact lenses for distant and near vision test.
- In addition, you are strongly encouraged to bring along your most recent health screen result or report and films as our physicians may use that results to check on your health history and progress.
Your urine will be collected on the day of your appointment. Stool and urine containers will be provided on your health screening appointment day.
You can still do your health screening, but it is advisable to book your appointment around the day 10-14 of after your last menstrual period. Please inform the nurses or doctor if you’re menstruating on the day of your appointment.
- For ultrasound Abdomen/ Liver
NO FOOD OR FULIDS at least 6 hours before the examination.
- For Mammogram/Ultrasound Breast
Refrain from applying perfume, powder or deodorant on the breast or armpits area. Please avoid this examination if you are, or suspect that you are pregnant.
- For Ultrasound Pelvic/Prostate
You are encourage to drink 4-8 glasses of plain water one hour before the test. DO NOT empty bladder until the test is done.